Sponsored Post: Etleap, Pier 1, Aerospike, Loupe, Clubhouse, Stream, Scalyr, VividCortex, MemSQL, InMemory.Net, Zohocorp
- Pier 1 Imports is looking for an amazing Sr. Website Engineer to join our growing team! Our customer continues to evolve the way she prefers to shop, speak to, and engage with us at Pier 1 Imports. Driving us to innovate more ways to surprise and delight her expectations as a Premier Home and Decor retailer. We are looking for a candidate to be another key member of a driven agile team. This person will inform and apply modern technical expertise to website site performance, development and design techniques for Pier.com. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org. More details are available here.
- Etleap is looking for Senior Data Engineers to build the next-generation ETL solution. Data analytics teams need solid infrastructure and great ETL tools to be successful. It shouldn't take a CS degree to use big data effectively, and abstracting away the difficult parts is our mission. We use Java extensively, and distributed systems experience is a big plus! See full job description and apply here.
- Advertise your job here!
Fun and Informative Events
- DBTA Roundtable OnDemand Webinar: Leveraging Big Data with Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS. Watch this recent roundtable discussion hosted by DBTA to learn about key differences between Hadoop, NoSQL and RDBMS. Topics include primary use cases, selection criteria, when a hybrid approach will best fit your needs and best practices for managing, securing and integrating data across platforms. Brian Bulkowski, CTO and Co-founder of Aerospike, presented along with speakers from Cask Data and Splice Machine. View now.
- Advertise your event here!
Cool Products and Services
- A note for .NET developers: You know the pain of troubleshooting errors with limited time, limited information, and limited tools. Log management, exception tracking, and monitoring solutions can help, but many of them treat the .NET platform as an afterthought. You should learn about Loupe...Loupe is a .NET logging and monitoring solution made for the .NET platform from day one. It helps you find and fix problems fast by tracking performance metrics, capturing errors in your .NET software, identifying which errors are causing the greatest impact, and pinpointing root causes. Learn more and try it free today.
- Etleap provides a SaaS ETL tool that makes it easy to create and operate a Redshift data warehouse at a small fraction of the typical time and cost. It combines the ability to do deep transformations on large data sets with self-service usability, and no coding is required. Sign up for a 30-day free trial.
- InMemory.Net provides a Dot Net native in memory database for analysing large amounts of data. It runs natively on .Net, and provides a native .Net, COM & ODBC apis for integration. It also has an easy to use language for importing data, and supports standard SQL for querying data. http://InMemory.Net
- www.site24x7.com : Monitor End User Experience from a global monitoring network.
- Working on a software product? Clubhouse is a project management tool that helps software teams plan, build, and deploy their products with ease. Try it free today or learn why thousands of teams use Clubhouse as a Trello alternative or JIRA alternative.
- Build, scale and personalize your news feeds and activity streams with getstream.io. Try the API now in this 5 minute interactive tutorial. Stream is free up to 3 million feed updates so it's easy to get started. Client libraries are available for Node, Ruby, Python, PHP, Go, Java and .NET. Stream is currently also hiring Devops and Python/Go developers in Amsterdam. More than 400 companies rely on Stream for their production feed infrastructure, this includes apps with 30 million users. With your help we'd like to ad a few zeros to that number. Check out the job opening on AngelList.
- Scalyr is a lightning-fast log management and operational data platform. It's a tool (actually, multiple tools) that your entire team will love. Get visibility into your production issues without juggling multiple tabs and different services -- all of your logs, server metrics and alerts are in your browser and at your fingertips. . Loved and used by teams at Codecademy, ReturnPath, Grab, and InsideSales. Learn more today or see why Scalyr is a great alternative to Splunk.
VividCortex is a SaaS database monitoring product that provides the best way for organizations to improve their database performance, efficiency, and uptime. Currently supporting MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB, and Amazon Aurora database types, it's a secure, cloud-hosted platform that eliminates businesses' most critical visibility gap. VividCortex uses patented algorithms to analyze and surface relevant insights, so users can proactively fix future performance problems before they impact customers.
- MemSQL provides a distributed in-memory database for high value data. It's designed to handle extreme data ingest and store the data for real-time, streaming and historical analysis using SQL. MemSQL also cost effectively supports both application and ad-hoc queries concurrently across all data. Start a free 30 day trial here: http://www.memsql.com/
- Advertise your product or service here!
If you are interested in a sponsored post for an event, job, or product, please contact us for more information.