Sponsored Post: Apple, Asana, Hypertable, Sprout Social, Scalyr, FoundationDB, AiScaler, Aerospike, AppDynamics, ManageEngine, Site24x7
- Apple has multiple openings. Changing the world is all in a day's work at Apple. Imagine what you could do here.
- Sr. Software Engineer-iOS Systems. Do you love building highly scalable, distributed web applications? Does the idea of performance tuning Java applications make your heart leap? Would you like to work in a fast-paced environment where your technical abilities will be challenged on a day to day basis? Do you want your work to make a difference in the lives of millions of people? Please apply here.
- Apple Pay - Site Reliability Engineer. You already know this… every issue counts. A single ticket can be the key to discovering an issue impacting thousands of people. And now that you’ve found it, you can’t wait to fix it. You also know that owning the quality of an application is about separating the signal from the noise. Finding that signal is what motives you. Now that you’ve found it, you’re next step is to role up the sleeves and start coding. As a member of the Apple Pay SRE team, you’re expected to not just find the issues, but to write code and fix them. Please apply here.
- Senior Software Engineer -iOS Systems. This role demands the best and brightest engineers. The ideal candidate will be well rounded and offer a diverse skill set that aligns with key qualifications. Practical experience integrating with a diverse set of third-party APIs will also serve to distinguish you from other candidates. This is a highly cross functional role, and the typical team member's day to day responsibilities on the Carrier Services team. Please apply here.
- Aerospike is hiring! Join the innovative team behind the world's fastest flash-optimized in-memory NoSQL database. Currently hiring for positions in our Mountain View, Calif., and Bangalore offices. Apply now! http://www.aerospike.com/careers
As a production-focused infrastructure engineer at Asana, you’ll be the person who takes the lead on setting and achieving our stability and uptime goals, architecting the production stack, defining the on-call experience, the build process, cluster management, monitoring and alerting. Please apply here.
- Performance and Scale Engineer, Sprout Social, will be like a physical trainer for the Sprout social media management platform: you will evaluate and make improvements to keep our large, diverse tech stack happy, healthy, and, most importantly, fast. You'll work up and down our back-end stack - from our RESTful API through to our myriad data systems and into the Java services and Hadoop clusters that feed them - searching for SPOFs, performance issues, and places where we can shore things up. Apply here.
- UI Engineer– AppDynamics, founded in 2008 and lead by proven innovators, is looking for a passionate UI Engineer to design, architect, and develop our their user interface using the latest web and mobile technologies. Make the impossible possible and the hard easy. Apply here.
- Software Engineer - Infrastructure & Big Data – AppDynamics, leader in next generation solutions for managing modern, distributed, and extremely complex applications residing in both the cloud and the data center, is looking for a Software Engineers (All-Levels) to design and develop scalable software written in Java and MySQL for backend component of software that manages application architectures. Apply here.
Fun and Informative Events
- Sign Up for New Aerospike Training Courses. Aerospike now offers two certified training courses; Aerospike for Developers and Aerospike for Administrators & Operators, to help you get the most out of your deployment. Find a training course near you. http://www.aerospike.com/aerospike-training/
Cool Products and Services
- Hypertable Inc. Announces New UpTime Support Subscription Packages. The developer of Hypertable, an open-source, high-performance, massively scalable database, announces three new UpTime support subscription packages – Premium 24/7, Enterprise 24/7 and Basic. 24/7/365 support packages start at just $1995 per month for a ten node cluster -- $49.95 per machine, per month thereafter. For more information visit us on the Web at http://www.hypertable.com/. Connect with Hypertable: @hypertable--Blog.
- FoundationDB launches SQL Layer. SQL Layer is an ANSI SQL engine that stores its data in the FoundationDB Key-Value Store, inheriting its exceptional properties like automatic fault tolerance and scalability. It is best suited for operational (OLTP) applications with high concurrency. Users of the Key Value store will have free access to SQL Layer. SQL Layer is also open source, you can get started with it on GitHub as well.
- Diagnose server issues from a single tab. The Scalyr log management tool replaces all your monitoring and analysis services with one, so you can pinpoint and resolve issues without juggling multiple tools and tabs. It's a universal tool for visibility into your production systems. Log aggregation, server metrics, monitoring, alerting, dashboards, and more. Not just “hosted grep” or “hosted graphs,” but enterprise-grade functionality with sane pricing and insane performance. Trusted by in-the-know companies like Codecademy – try it free!
- aiScaler, aiProtect, aiMobile Application Delivery Controller with integrated Dynamic Site Acceleration, Denial of Service Protection and Mobile Content Management. Cloud deployable. Free instant trial, no sign-up required. http://aiscaler.com/
- ManageEngine Applications Manager : Monitor physical, virtual and Cloud Applications.
- www.site24x7.com : Monitor End User Experience from a global monitoring network.
If any of these items interest you there's a full description of each sponsor below. Please click to read more...